May 12, 2009

Field Day Fun...

Today was Preston's last Field Day at BD. That makes this Mom really sad. This is just another reminder that my boy is growing up. Seems like just yesterday he was starting Kindergarten at Britt David, having the time of his life in Mrs. Jones class and experiencing his very first Field Day activities. Now we find ourselves 8 days away from his 5th grade graduation and 3 months away from middle school. Oh my. That puts a lump in my throat.

Here are just a few pictures of our day. And, this was the first time it wasn't just me, Alan and Preston! The little man added a lot of fun to the mix and we can't wait to be back at BD running around at Field Day with him. {Preston will be in the 10th grade by then. Oh my. That puts an even bigger lump in my throat.}


{Preston running the first leg of the relay for his class...
they ended up winning!}








{small collision making the turn around the cone...
just what we needed on his bad shoulder!}

{Preston and Jalen...
these two have been friends from the very beginning.
The picture below is from 2006.
One more lump in the throat.}

Oh yeah...before I go...
Preston passed all parts of the CRCT!
Way to go buddy!

No comments: