October 26, 2008

VOTE '08

OK...I'm sick of Obama, McCain, Biden, Palin and everyone in between, so, we're going to have our own election at the Campbell house. I promise this one will not be near as obnoxious and hateful, and everything about this election is truthful!
Here's the deal. Preston has decided to let his hair get much longer than me or his Dad like it to be. While he's still handsome, the longer locks just don't do it for me. So, we're going to let you all decide. I've posted a picture of Preston with short hair and one with longer hair. We need your vote! Please cast your vote in the comments section after this post by next Friday, November 7.


P.S. Keep in mind, you can't truly appreciate
the "scragliness" of his hair in a photo!

short, clean and neat! (and pre-braces!)

VOTE TODAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first one to vote in this election...and I am going to be a 'MAVERICK!'

My vote is for my sweet boy, Teton (A.K.A. Preston)! I vote for the long 'do,' but don't let it get too long, ok?

Actually, I like Preston's hair both ways...but my vote is being swayed by the one who hugs me the most!! :)

Love,
Aunt Janet