October 25, 2008

Congratulations

Hudson attended his first wedding with Mom, Mimi and Papa tonight. My cousin, Elizabeth got married at Oakhurst Farm in West Point. She looked fantastic and the weather couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor wedding. She had the cutest flower girls (her daughters, Gracie and Maggie) and junior bridesmaid (our niece, Maddie) I'd ever seen.
We sat on the very back row...so I could make a quick exit if the little man started acting up. =) I'm proud to say we were able to stay for the entire ceremony. In fact, Hudson giggled the entire time. Mimi, Papa and I got so cracked up at him. I think he may turn out to be the clown in the family!
Congratulations Elizabeth and Brady...have fun in Aruba!


All dressed up and ready to go.







Gracie, Maggie and Maddie...



Hudson and his sweet little cousin...



The little man and my cousin, Jill.



My sister Holli, and Maddie.

No comments: