August 6, 2009

Today was a big day....

BRMS became part of the Campbell family today. I still can't believe that my baby boy is now in the 6th grade. I've had a pit in my stomach since we left registration Monday night. The entire thing makes me a little nauseous....homeroom, changing classes, lockers, girls. Did I mention girls? I can handle most with ease, over time, but I'm just not ready for one of these. Say a little prayer for this Mama over the next few weeks. I've got a lot of adjusting to do.

In the meantime, take a look at the handsome boy all ready for the big day. He makes me so proud.




P.S. Hope everyone is doing well!
Sorry its been so long since I've posted. Between school starting, work, the booth, the BIG birthday quickly approaching, and our regular, everyday life, there just isn't a lot of time left in my days. I'm going to try to do better....I've got enough pictures to post 10 a day for the next couple of months!

No comments: