August 22, 2009

It's official!

The Galleria Riverside has a new vendor and M & Co. is open for business! I still can't believe it.
Those of you that know me well know this is something I've wanted to do for a loooooong time, so I'm pretty excited about it. It should be a piece of cake with two children and a full time job, right? We'll see. =)
Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news. And, I want to say thank you to Alan for supporting me in this crazy adventure. He's the best assistant =) a girl could ask for. Thanks to Preston and Hudson for letting their Mama work on all this stuff EVERY weekend since this crazy idea became a reality (and still loving me in the process). Thanks to Mimi for watching the little man every day (and even on her day off today!) so I could get this little place up and running. Thanks to Janet for coming today to help me tag, price and stage (I'd still be there if she hadn't shown up). Thanks to Uncle Jeffrey for painting the booth....I called one day and it was done the next! Thanks to Tasha for designing my super cute logo! And, a GREAT BIG, SUPER HUGE THANKS to Papa for being the handiest man I know. That dude could win a medal for his skills with a drill, some screws and an excessive amount of stuff to hang! Thanks so much to each of you.
Well, here's a little peek at M & Co. Let me know what you think....

















One more thing before I go. Say a little prayer for my biggest boy tonight. He has a small case of U.K.S. (Uncle Keith Syndrome). He has a severely injured (possibly broken) pinkie finger....an injury he got at the tournament today after getting nailed in the hand during an at bat in the championship game. It looks bad, but I know it feels even worse. And of course, it's his left hand which means typing, baseball and golf just became a little bit harder. So, please keep the sweet boy in your thoughts and prayers and I'll keep you posted on the diagnosis.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is SO, SO CUTE...and Michele even made a sale while we were putting everything out!

Go BY and BUY something. :)

Janet said...

P.S. - Hope Preston is feeling better very soon! :)