April 7, 2009

Hudson is 8 months old!

No, you do not have your days mixed up.
It is only April 7th and this post is a day early!
We have another big day in the Campbell house
tomorrow and I want to be sure the real birthday
boy gets all the bloggy attention!
{Stay tuned for the birthday blog bonanza!}

As for Mr. Hudson, he is less than 24 hours away
from being 8 months old! Gosh ya'll....where are
the days going?!?! Our baby is growing like a weed
and I feel like I will just blink my eyes and he
will be another month old.
We had another very exciting month!
Hudson got his top two teeth and he started
really crawling! He'd been putting forth a good effort
for quite some time, so of course he decided
to do the real thing when I was out of town.
Thankfully, Dad got him on video and I
was able to see it before I got home.
And, it seems Hudson thinks crawling doesn't
keep us on our toes enough...so, the little booger is
trying to stand up in his bed. If I hadn't been in his
room a few days ago, I'm afraid to say he probably
would have taken a nice little tumble.
{Thank goodness for paranoid parents!}
Anyway, all is good with the little man.
He's as cute and sweet as ever.
If we could only get him back on the
right sleeping track at night!
Happy 8 months sweet boy!
We love you soooo much.
Dad, Mom and your best Big Bro!

{P.S. - These photos should exlain why the

8 month sign is not where it should be

in the picture at the beginning of this post!}




No comments: