April 12, 2009

Happy Easter from the FOUR of us!





Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!
It was Hudson's first Easter, so we have TWO Easter baskets at our house now. Funny how the littlest things make me realize how much things have changed around here!
Thanks Aunt Amy and Uncle David for having us over for Easter lunch. And, Happy Birthday Uncle Keith, Grand Don, Peggy and Aunt Linda!
Time for me to get ready for the week...Spring Break is over so Preston is back to school and I have to go back to work.
{Thanks everyone for all the great Easter treats! I'll probably have to fight Preston for one of the Reese's eggs!}

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great photos! Michele, I would LOVE to have a copy of the one of Preston and Hudson sitting in front of Amy and David's house. That is so good of both of them.