February 28, 2009

What makes him Hudson...

I was taking a few pictures today and I couldn't help but notice all the cute features that make Hudson the little doll baby that he is. It's not just one thing...it's several. But, I'd never be able to capture them all, so here are a few that really stand out.

His pointy little widow's peak that accents the
fuzzy mohawk he's sporting these days...
his two, new pearly whites that make that sweet, little,
slobbery wet smile even more perfect...
his long, beautiful eyelashes that frame his
bright, full of life, green eyes...
his cute, tiny little nose that sits perfectly
in the middle of his sweet face....
all together, this is what you get....
I know I'm the Mama, but oh my gosh...
could the boy be any cuter!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO, HUDSON COULD NOT BE ANY CUTER!! HE IS A DOLL!! :)