November 23, 2008

My Birthday

When I saw the blog this morning, I immediately said, "How did you know how to do that"!? Preston immediately said, "I just knew how". Of course he did. He knows lots more about anything computer related than I do! Silly me to even ask the question.

Also, I woke up to this on our white board this morning. I do believe I have the sweetest 10 year old boy, EVER.


Until I saw the birthday card he and Hudson got me....





I suddenly felt really old and said, "well, that's nice", before I even opened it to see what the inside said. I opened it up and it expanded to 4 times the size of the card and had hundreds of candles on the cake. It read like this:

Since I'm putting one on

for each thing

I love

about YOU!

Happy Birthday

Love, Preston and Hudson

(You okay, Mom?

Looked a little worried there.)

Silly me, again. I KNOW I have the sweetest 10 year old boy (and 3 month old boy!), EVER.

No comments: