November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009!

Here's a QUICK recap of our Halloween! The first couple of pictures were taken Halloween night at our house. We always have everyone over to trick-or-treat, eat, eat and eat. Our neighborhood is a crazy place on Halloween. You can barely make your way through. We had our last trick-or-treater at 10:15! Hudson had a lot of fun in his chicken costume. Talk about cute! He'd already sweated his way out of it in the picture below. Preston decided not to dress up this year. I mean, he is 11 and in the 6th grade. (that's what he said, by the way) So, he went from wearing a costume one year to inviting a "girlfriend" over the next. That's Savanna in the picture with him. She's a real sweet girl. Hard to believe my baby is growing up. Not so sure I like this stage in the process....but, I guess it's just part of it.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. Hopefully this is the first step to getting back on the blogging train. =)


The pictures below were taken at the Fall Festival at work. Several people said if there had been a costume contest, my little chicken would have won hands down. (I have to agree!) =)








(Hudson and Peyton, my friend Penny's son. Is he cute or what?)


Bye bye Halloween....see you again next year!
I bet my Mom's already thinking about my costume!