June 24, 2009

HOT as mess...

According to Preston, that's how hot it has been. So, we decided it was finally time to introduce the little man to our swimming pool. To avoid the risk of sunburn on that perfect little skin of his, we let him take his first dip at night. You can tell in the first picture how hot and humid it still was. I kept having to clean my camera lens before each picture! Hudson's expressions show how unsure he was about that big hole of water at first, but thankfully he warmed up to it. I think we'll have another fish on our hands in no time. As for big brother, he loves the pool enough for all of us and watching him makes me wonder why we waited so long to build that thing in the first place!
(As I'm typing this (at 10:17 pm), Preston just came in from his nightly swim with Dad and said there was a snake IN the pool. Not by the pool...not near the pool....IN the pool! He also told me it's in 2 pieces now. That's good to know.)













Happy Summer everyone.

1 comment:

Janet said...

CUTE photos...and I agree with Preston...it has been "hot as mess!!"
I like the progression of Hudson not being very happy at first and then starting to enjoy the pool.
Love,
Janet