September 20, 2008

Campbell Look-alike Meter

Well, I had to post this, and as I'm typing, Preston is saying, "Well, that's just the computer's thoughts...that doesn't mean it is really true"! Alan will die when he sees this. I came across the website MyHeritage.com on another blog that I like to look at. When I saw this, I just had to try it. I had to scan in an individual picture of each of us and wait anxiously as it gave me the results! I probably wouldn't have posted them if it had determined that Hudson did look more like Alan. =) I know it's just a corny computer generated result, but I couldn't help but get a kick out of it when the results popped up. Sorry Dad...we'll do it again when he gets a little bit older. But, you might just have you a green eyed, curly haired little boy running around in a few months!!! I love it!!

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi will like this, won't she?